Reyna is a playable character in the new Valorant game. She has unique abilities and strategies that you need to know if you want to play her effectively. In this post, we’ll go over Reyna’s capabilities, how to use them, and some basic tactics for playing her. We’ll also give you a few tips on countering other characters when playing Reyna. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, read on for all the info you need to start using Reyna in Valorant!
Reyna’s Ultimate Ability – Drop Soul Orbs
Reyna’s Valorant kit is meant to assist you in firefights, and the skills work together to assure that you are in command of wiping the other team. The following is a rundown of all four Reyna skills, as well as a brief description of her signature ability:
- Devour- Soul Orbs are captured by eliminating Reyna’s foes, and each one lasts three seconds. Instantly consume a nearby soul orb for rapidly healing and health gained for a brief time when EMPRESS is enabled automatically or automatically cast.
- Leer -Equipping a few orbs is all it takes to build an ethereal destroyable eye. To launch the vision a short distance ahead, ACTIVATE it. The watch will Nearsight any foes that look at it, making them easy prey for you and your allies.
- Dismiss -To become intangible for a brief time, ingest nearby soul orbs. If EMPRESS is activated, you may also utilize this skill.
- EMPRESS-Enter a state of Frenzy, increasing fire rate significantly and speeding up equipment and reloading. When you kill an enemy, the duration is refreshed.
How to Play as Reyna in Valorant: A Beginner’s Guide
Valorant Reyna is a character that excels at taking down single targets. Reyna’s abilities revolve around getting close to her enemies and using her firepower to take them down. Here are a few tips for playing Valorant Reyna :
1) Use Devour for rapidly healing- Consuming a soul orb will heal you for a brief period, which can be very useful in the heat of battle. Make sure to use this ability whenever you need to heal up quickly.
2) Use Leer to take down targets- Reyna’s Leer ability allows her to create an ethereal eye that will Nearsight any foes that look at it. This makes them easy prey for you and your allies, so make sure to use it whenever you’re in a firefight.
3) Use Dismiss to avoid damage- Dismiss allows Reyna to become intangible for a brief period. This can be useful if you’re being attacked by enemies and need to avoid taking damage.
4) Use EMPRESS to take down enemies quickly- Reyna’s EMPRESS ability increases her fire rate and speeds up equipment and reload. This makes her incredibly powerful when going up against enemies, so make sure to use it whenever possible.
Must Read: Valorant Operator
Tips for Countering Other Characters When Playing Reyna
You’ll need to be prepared for the attack since most of your skills will not operate unless you’re fragging out while playing Reyna, a popular Valorant character. When feasible, seek to get in front of a significant assault or branch out into a flank with the riot games Valorant Agent.
If you’re in the front, you can use the backs of your team’s smoke or even cast your blinding eye, which damages any targets that look at it. After making your first selection:
- Consider the situation carefully.
- If there are more foes nearby, turn invincible and withdraw with your team if feasible.
- Activate Devour to heal and gain an edge, then leap back into the fray.
When you’re Empress Reyna, take advantage of her buffs! You’ll move faster and deal more damage while Frenzy is active, so use it. If enemies are clumped together, throw down a totem and then Primal Rage to quickly dish out damage.
When playing against another Reyna, try to bait her into using Dismiss and then attacking while she’s unable to fight back. If you’re playing another character, try to stay out of her line of sight and use your abilities from behind the cover.
When fighting Pharah, use Primal Rage to draw her away from her team and pick her off with your allies. Against Reaper, try to Devour any Soul Orbs he creates and keep him at bay with your Leer. If you’re playing another character, try to avoid close-quarters combat as much as possible.
-Be aggressive and take the fight to your opponents
-Use your abilities to your advantage, but be mindful of your surroundings
-Stay alive and support your allies!
She gains a significant damage boost from her Ultimate, Onslaught, allowing you to combine your attacks more quickly. Finally, you want to be flowing; casting abilities one after another to abbreviate her tools into a single flow of events will overpower the opponent and make you extremely difficult to defeat.
Must Read: Sinatraa
For Reyna Valorant, What are the Best Maps
When players are looking for fights and playing a little more aggressively, Reyna is at her finest. The Agent cannot postpone a rush, so making sure you win your aim battles should be your top priority.
With that in mind, here are the maps on which Reyna’s skills can help your Valorant squad win:
On the other hand, while playing Reyna, be on the lookout for opponents to consume. This will heal you, but it will also help you win fights over your foes.
If you’re playing Reyna and encounter a Pharah, try to use Primal Rage to pull her away from her allies and then pick her off with your allies.
When playing against another Reyna, try to bait her into using Dismiss and then attacking while she’s unable to fight back.
If you’re playing another character, try to stay out of her line of sight and use your abilities from behind the cover.
Remember always to be aggressive and take the fight to your opponents. Use your abilities to your advantage, but be mindful of your surroundings. Stay alive and support your allies!