Soraka, a celestial being of past Mount Targon, descends to Earth to guard mortals. She gave up immortality and tried to show compassion and mercy towards everyone she encountered. Even those who would have hurt her like the Ardent Mage attacking Soraka with darkish magical magic, she tried to heal them all. Instead, the kind-hearted goddess healed him. Soraka believes humanity can do more than what they imagine.
Soraka is the eternal healer and has a heart full of gold. Soraka benefits from an extra velocity boost in her efforts to heal allies as quickly as possible before they die or respawn. It allows her to maneuver faster towards low-quality allied champions in order to ensure they not only get revived but also escape from enemy attacks, if required.
A star falls from heaven at the location of an enemy champion, inflicting magic injury and slowing down opponents. Soraka is able to recover from Starcall strikes. Hitting at least one of their champions, Soraka receives some items of her misplaced spirit in the form stray mud. It grants Rejuvenation lasting for two.5 seconds. The pulses are timed, so she can feel the increased velocity of every pulse until her body is fully restored.
Soraka’s heavenly gentleness shines out even when it is hard to keep up. To heal another pleasant champion, she gives up her health. If she reaches 5% of her maximum well-being, she can’t use Astral Infusion.
The Silent Roar spell creates a zone that silences enemies within, but when it expires they are rooted.
Soraka inspires hope in her friends, restoring happiness to her and all of the pleasant champions. When you are feeling happy, immediately cheer up your friends.
Soraka’s skills and expertise
- EFFECT RADIUS: 2500
- TARGET RANGE: 800
- EFFECT RADIUS: 235
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 45 to65
- MANA COOLDOWN: 4-8
- EFFECT RADIUS: GLOBAL
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 100
- MANA COOLDOWN 130 to 160
- TARGET RANGE: 550
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 10%
- MAXIMUM HEALTH 40-60
- MANA COOLDOWN – 2-6
- TARGET RANGE: 925
- EFFECT RADIUS: 250
- CAST TIME: 0.25
- COST: 70-90
- MANA COOLDOWN: 16-20
Soraka: Enjoying Soraka
- Soraka is a valuable addition to any workplace, as she uses her therapeutic skills and battle-tested expertise.
- You can use Want to name your friends and allies for security throughout the map. This will save them from potentially fatal situations.
- Equinox is able to keep enemies at bay by creating zones that might be inaccessible for them.
- Soraka is an assist who often works with her marksman. By casting Astral Infusion prior to turning to Starcall, she will help keep them wholesome during the early ranges.
Soraka, a high-skill champion with many viable runes, is a champion with a high cap. Summon Aery is the best for champions who are able to land their skills on enemy heroes consistently. You have more options when choosing the Rune that best fits your playstyle, or your workforce composition by selecting Sorcery.
Soraka can be difficult to play, but it is possible with the right information. Moonstone Renewer is the best way to get Soraka’s most valuable merchandise, Ionian Boots for Lucidity. Redemption and Shards of True Ice are the best final objects to complete the stack. Flash and Barrier can also be used as summoners spells.
- Ionian Boots to Lucidity
- Moonstone Renewer
- Ardent Censer
- Employees at Flowing Water
- Shard of True Ice
TIPS and Tricks
- Equinox is a powerful tool for assassin-type heroes. It also offers the possibility of making profitable trades. Casting it below your enemy ADcaster (Graves, Varus) greatly reduces their injury output. It is best to cast it below the enemy’s assistance as this will reduce their ability to use skills such as Flash, Heal, Barrier.
- Soraka’s Equinox champion is one that could make or break the sport. Soraka challenges enemy junglers to make a decision about whether they want to take their time or operate in silence.
- Soraka’s ability to control her workforce is dependent on making quick, decisive choices and using Astral Infusion fully. Soraka prefers to keep her backline as strong as possible, but Salvation provides sufficient motion velocity for an increase in speedy fly-by. This gives tanks the edge they need in battle.
- A strong tool that can turn the tides of war, Want is it. Like most ultimates it is best to use them at the right time. Either early in fights to gain momentum and well-being, or late when your opponents are confident about their victory so that you can decimate their workforce.
- Salvation will be used by good gamers to navigate through hazard and make sure they don’t end up in the same trouble as their comrades. Be careful not to run too quickly through a battlefield. However, some allies might be unable to or unwilling to save many of the people who are being treated from afar.
- Pay attention to enemy observation. Allies should not be close to people with low well-being if you want them to be stealthy. If they do, their opponents will find out and make motion velocity adjustments.
- Astral Infusion is at degree 1. This allows you to set up an assist function to give a leash to your jungle and initiate a jungle invasion. Passive play will not work if it isn’t on-point. Maximizing this talent first will give you a significant boost to therapeutic output. So make sure to choose wisely when leveling.
- Starcall gives you a brief window of opportunity to spot your enemy in the bushes. This can be used to check bush rather than face checking or warding off your enemy. It can help prevent unwanted deaths.
“Sure, Soraka is a plantain. In truth, the one particular person to have ever turned down Soraka mid was Dyrus, and he obtained sniped by her silence.”
There are many sorrowful things in life. You can still overcome these challenges with a positive perspective and you will get good things. I hope Runeterra sees this great spirit in me.
Soraka is a unicorn. She is a magical being with a lot of energy. Soraka can’t keep in the actual world as a result of if she does, her energy will make your head explode!