Riot has finally released the Udyr rework after an almost one-year wait. Yes, it is true. It has been a long time coming.
The Udyr rework will be appearing on the LoL PBE server Soon, players will have the opportunity to try him out and provide last-minute feedback about his new abilities and appearance.
- Udyr Rework Is Pandering to Chinese Players, Fans Claim
Let’s now hope that Udy’s rework does not make her go unnoticed, even though it was a novelty.
What Will Be Udyr’s Rework Lore?
Udyr, a League of Legends character, is quite unique. He is part a mysterious, but still unknown, group of people that cIt is possible to communicate with both the spirits of the lands and animals and channel their powers.
Udyr is however a completely different animal. His explorations into the spirit realm have allowed him to channel the The ancients Freljordian demigods are one example. Volibear, for instance, causes him to go into a violent rage due to his sheer power.
Udyr spent time with Lee Sin to learn his ascetic methods and to control his impulses. He also trained with Lee Sin and fought Noxus during their invasion of Ionia.
Now, he roams Freljord looking for answers.
How will the reworked udyr appear?
Originally, some fans thought Udyr would look similar to his Legends of Runeterra version, but Riot has revealed that the cards in LoR represent Udyr at a younger time in his life. So, what do we get in League of Legends? It’s a burly strong man, that’s what.
Riot originally tried to give him antlers but it looked awkward and clunky. They decided to remove his antlers and make him a Freljord mountain Shaman. And you know what? It kind of fits.
- All Iceborn Champions
What will Udyr’s reworked abilities be?
Riot recently revealed Udyr’s abilities So now we know exactly what he will be doing.
- Passive – Bridge Between:
- Revived SpiritUdyr’s four basic abilities allow him to switch between stances, instead of the traditional ultimate. The champion can reset his stance at the cooldown and Awaken it to refresh it with bonus effects.
- Monk Training: After using an Ability, Udyr’s next two attacks within four seconds gain 30% increased attack speed and refund 5% of Awaken’s cooldown on hit.
- Q – Wilding Claw
- Wilding Stance: Udyr gains 25% attack speed for four seconds. The target is mauled by his next two attacks. This bonus gives Udyr 3.2% maximum health physical damage.
- Awaken: Grants 34% more attack speed. During this time, Udy’rs next two attacks call lightning to strike six times, each dealing up to 10.6% max health magic damage to isolated targets.
- W – Iron Mantle
- Mantle StanceUdyr’s shield is increased to 63 for four seconds. In this stance, Udyr’s next two attacks also gain 10% life theft and restore 12 health upon hit.
- Awaken Shield has increased to 178. Udyr can regenerate 89 in just four seconds. During this period, Stance Life’s hit and life steal bonus bonuses were doubled.
- E – Blazing Stampede:
- Stampede Stance: Udyr gains 30% move speed, decaying over four seconds. Additionally, Udyr’s attacks in this stance lunge at and stun targets for .75 seconds. Each target will be stunned for six seconds after the effect is applied.
- Awaken: Gives you immunity to disabling effects and 32% movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
- R – Wingborne Storm:
- Storm StanceUdyr is surrounded by a glacial storm for 4 seconds. It deals 20 magic damage to enemies nearby and slows them down by 15%. Udyr’s next two attacks in this stance deal 14 magic damage to enemies in the storm.
- Awaken: Release the storm and allow it to search for a nearby. [Sic] Additional 9.4% maximum health damage is dealt over the remaining duration.
Udyr has a more Freljord aesthetic, with each stance representing one the Freljords. Freljordian demigods. It’s pretty neat, huh?
Udyr Rework Gameplay Video Confirms New Stances
The gameplay video for the rework has finally been released. It confirms all previous information and gives us additional details. Freljord Demogods will represent Udyr in his old stances.
- Thunder Bear is the new Old Tiger form. Volibear, The Thousand-Pierced Beast
- Fire Ram is the Fire Bear form. Ornn, The Firebringer
- Old Turtle form seems to be the Iron Boar and the only of the 4 demigods we, currently, don’t have in-game is Ildhaurg, Warden of Sacrifice
- The Ice Phoenix form matches the Old Phoenix form Anivia the Frostbringer
These are also his final abilities. Channeling Ornn allows Udyr to ignore CC, and charge in the same manner as Ornn’s own ultimate does, while channeling Ildhaurg is not as flashy, but seems to give Udyr a shield at the very least.
When will the Udyr’s Rework be released?
Riot has confirmed that Udyr will be released in League of Legends Patch 11.16. Now, all we have to do is get through. Patch 12.15 And the Monster Tamer skins We can then finally get our hands onto the new Udyr.
Although we wish Riot would Bring back his hairy chest This is what we saw in the original concept artwork. A burly mountain man would look great with it, as it was.