Did you miss any prestige skins during 2020? Soon, you will be able to cash in your tokens and get some sweet prestige skins.
Continue reading to learn all you need about the Last Chance Prestige Shop You can get it for 2021!
What time is the Last Chance Prestige Shop open?
Riot published their blog post yesterday all about the topic upcoming prestige shop for LoL. This article explains everything you need to know to get your hands on these amazing skins.
Basically, the shop will open on December 9, 2021 and will stay available until March 15, 2022. This means you guys still have time to get the rest of the tokens and redeem them in exchange for the skins that you already love.
Which Event Prestige Skins Are Available in The Last Chance Shop?
It’s easy to miss out event skins, as we all know. You still have time to grab any of these skins, but not until mid-March.
- Mecha Kingdoms Garen Prestige Edition
- Dark Star Malphite Prestige Edition
- Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition
- PsyOps Ezreal Prestige Edition
- Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition
- K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Prestige Edition
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition
- Lunar Beast Fiora Prestige Edition
- Space Groove Lulu Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Sylas Prestige Edition
- Ascended Pantheon Prestige Edition
- Coven Leblanc Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition
- Duality Dragon Volibear Prestige Edition
What are your thoughts on these beautiful event skins?
What Prestige Point Skins are Available at The Last Chance Shop
Obviously, Event Prestige Skins don’t cover All You can find some truly amazing items in the last chance shop. These Prestige Point skins may be earned by anyone through the redemption of…Prestige Points.
- True Damage Senna Prestige Edition
- Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition
- True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition
- Star Guardian Soraka Prestige Edition
- Battle Academia Leona Prestige Edition
- Conqueror Jax Prestige Edition
- PROJECT: Zed Prestige Edition
- Bewitching Morgana Prestige Edition
These skins are not going to be around for very long so make sure you grab them quickly!
Which Event Prestige Point Icons Can Be Purchased in The Last Chance Shop
These guys are available for only 5 Prestige Points, If you have any leftovers, this is a fantastic deal!
- Night & Dawn Event Prestige Points Icon (2019)
- Mecha Kingdoms 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Galaxies 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon (aka Dark Star)
- Pulsefire 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Spirit Blossom 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- PsyOps Prestige Point Icon
- Worlds 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon
- Battle Queens Prestige Points Icon
- Lunar Beast Prestige Points Icon
- Space Groove Prestige Points Icon
- PROJECT: Prestige Points Icon (2021)
- 2021 Coven Prestige Points Icon
- Worlds 2021 Prestige Points Icon
These icons can be a major flex! Our personal favorite is the Spirit Blossom 2020.
What else is available in the Last Chance Shop
Riot is smart enough to understand that people want more options. These are available for you to spend your hard earned prestige points.
- PROJECT: Epilogue OPTIK Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Battle Academia Durandal Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Space Groove Luxe Bag – 50 Prestige Points (2020)
- Sentinel Relic Pack – 100 Prestige Points (2020)
- Hextech Key – 3 Prestige Points (2020)
- 30 Orange Essence – 1 Prestige Point (2020)
Additionally, there will be a new Prestige Debonair Brand emote In the Last Chance Shop! It will be only $9.99 25 Prestige Points, This is a must-have if your brand is main!
We’re done with the rundown of the League of Legends Prestige Shop 2021! You can earn 100 tokens by completing the missions.