League of Legends Patch 12.4 is almost here. This terrible top-lane meta will be finally crushed by some nerfs to the enchanter items within the solo lanes. But which champions will get nerfed with it? Nami? Sona? Janna?
We’re going to go over all the prospective changes in the upcoming League of Legends patch and going over all the details that Riot has revealed thus far. What champion do you want? See buffed?
LoL Patch 12.4: System Changes
In Patch 12.3 Riot decided that the top lane meta needed to be redesigned. They made all fighter equipment obsolete and reduced their health and durability. This means fighters can hit harder and be punished for engaging in bad fights.
But that won’t be addressed in Patch 12.4. Riot will instead be confronted with a new enemy. Changes to enchanters Support items for the solo lane. They can move quickly and have excellent vision, which allows them to travel between the bot lane and mid lane, breaking the meta completely.
Riot will make changes to the bot lane that will likely force enchanters out of their lane.. This is especially true when Renata Glasc, a champion, is released very soon.
Sololane Support Item
- Minion Farming Penalty: 4 minions per minute >>> 2 per minute until 5m, 4 per minute rest of game
- The Farming Penalty is harsher early
- CS Bounties now adjust based the income items of each team
- Two or more Objective Bounty Gold leads reduce by half when there are support items for a team
- Objective Bounty Linger: 15s >>> 5s
Champion Esports Pros LoL Patch 12.4
11 champions are currently on our buff list for the next patch. We’re excited to see Amumu and Neeko get some love, since they’re both champions that have such low play rates that op.gg can’t even give players any stats on them.
These champions all receive buffs in Patch 12.4.
- Aatrox – Sweet Spot Damage Amp: 50% >>> 60%
- Illaoi – AS/Ratio: 0.571 >>> 0.625 and W Max Health Damage: 2% per 100 AD >>> 4% per 100 AD
- Amumu – E DR: 2/4/6/8/10 >>> 5/7/9/11/13
- Ashe – R Missile Speed: 1600 >>> 1500 + 200/s (max 2100)
- Lucian – Q Mana cost: 50/60/70/80/90 >>> 48/56/64/72/80
- Kalista – Armor: 21 >>> 24
- Xayah – E Crit Damage Multiplier: 0.5% per 1% Crit Chance >>> 0.75% per 1% Crit Chance
- Sett – HP/lvl: 93 >>> 100
- Rumble – Armor: 31 >>> 36
- Neeko – Hitbox Size Hitbox Size: 80 >>> 65, Q Additional Pop Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 >>> 40/65/90/115/140 and W Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 >>> 16/15/14/13/12
- Nami – E [Nerf Revert] Magic Damage: 20/35/50/65/80 >>> 25/40/55/70/85
Patch Preview for 12.4
We have some pretty cool buffs and nerfs. Any champs we have missed?
We are still monitoring fighter items to determine if any adjustments need to be made, but nothing is immediate. pic.twitter.com/EqNudAiAEM
— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) February 7, 2022
LoL Patch 12.4 Champion Nerfs
Master Yi is getting nerfed? Why? Other champions like Vayne, Kayn and Hecarim aren’t being nerfed though? Master Yi is not the only champion that seems more intrusive than Master Yi in solo queue. Let’s see what Riot does with the champ though… perhaps delete him completely from the game?
These are the champions who received nerfs from Patch 12.4:
- Dr. Mundo – AD/lvl: 4.2 >>> 3.5 and R CD: 110/100/90 >>> 110 at all ranks
- Qiyana – P Bonus AD Ratio: 55% >>> 40%
- Veigar – Armor: 23 >>> 21 and Armor/lvl: 3.75 >>> 4, as well as, E Cooldown: 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 >>> 20/18/16/14/12
- Blitzcrank – HP Regen: 8.5 >>> 7.5
- Nunu & Willump – Q Healing from Champions: 80% >>> 60%
- Master Yi – Investigating more targeted changes, nothing this patch
Zeri is the one we want to recognize as a true champion, and she seems to be getting a complete overhaul only weeks after her release.
These are the new Stats To Zeri’s abilities, once LoL Patch 122.4 goes live
- Q – Burtst Fire
- Uncharged right click damage: 15-40 (+4% AP) >>> 10-25 (+3% AP)
- Uncharged right click low health mult: 4x >>> 6x
- Right click Slow duration: 1.5s >>> 1s
- Right click Slow amount: 20-40% >>> 14-50%
- Base damage: 10-30 >>> 9-25
- Now base damage can be crit
- Excess AS to AD conversion: 50% >>> 60% (70% efficiency >>> 84%)
- W – Ultrashock Laser
- Cooldown: 10 >>> 13-9
- E – Spark Surge
- Cooldown: 23-17 >>> 23-19
- CD reduction per champion hit with an attack or ability: 1.5s >>> 1s
- R – Lightning Crash
- Attack speed: 30-40% >>> 30%
When will LoL Patch 12.4 go live?
The patch will go live on February 14, 2022. We will be receiving a variety of buffs and nerfs in addition to the previously mentioned buffs. Whole new champion In the bot lane Get ready, everyone! Renata Glasc is making her way onto Summoner’s Rift!