We are now ready to look at the next PBE Cycle and find out what PBE Patch 12.19 holds for us. Riot has other plans for us. We know that we will be receiving visual updates, gameplay updates, and as usual, a lot more fun buffs/nerfs.
The start of the main event is signalled by the patch League of Legends World ChampionshipWe’re going to have a lot of things to celebrate with this patch. But the most important update is Blitzcrank changes, which could make him more viable in support roles. Let’s get on with it!
- LoL MMO: What We Know So Far
LoL PBE patch 12.19: These Are the Nerfs & Esports Pros
All Esports Pros for PBE Patch 12.19
We’ll start by going over the key buffs for the next patch. My colleague will be crying at the sight of these buffs. Twitch enthusiastsBut honestly, I’m a bit excited for them because the sneaky rats are pretty entertaining. You can also get late game damage… enough said. Now it’s time for me to look at every champion buff on the PBE server.
|Champion||Esports Pros for PBE Server Patch 12.19|
|Nasus||Siphoning Strike (Q).
Fury of the Sands(R)
|Udyr||Iron Mantle (W)
Wingborne Storm (R)
Wildling Claw (Q-Recast)
|Kai’Sa||Second Skin (P).
|Kennen||Lightning Rush (E)
|Malphite||Thunder Clap (W).
Unstoppable Force (R).
|Nunu & Willump||Absolute Zero (R)
|Rakan||Fey Feathers (P).
Gleaming Quill Q
Flame Breath (E).
Dragon’s descent (R)
Tongue Lash Q
Abyssal Dive (W).
|Twitch||Deadly Venom (P)
All Nerfs on PBE patch 12.19
|Champion||Nerfs in PBE Patch 12.19|
|Master Yi||Base Stats
Wuju Style (E).
- The best cellphone on the market. There’s no need to buy the iPhone 14 ….
Riot to Esports Pro Different Off-Meta Builds
Many fans expressed dismay at the lack of build variety after the introductions of mythic products. This should have been fixed by mythic articles, but it seems like everyone is building the same items all the time. Riot has decided to boost some off-meta builds in order to make it more appealing for champions. Let’s all hope that our favorite players are included on this list.
What Champions will have their Off-Meta builds updated?
- Nunu & Willlump
- Tahm Kench
LoL Patch 12.19 – Item Changes
The next patch will bring some nerfs to Eclipse, and some buffs to Mortal Reminder. Once we have more information, we’ll investigate the details.
Syndra Mid Scope Update on PBE patch 12.19
Syndra is our next champion. This is a significant update The next patch will include this. We will be updating her mid-scope and have seen the impact these changes can make on champions like Sivir or Swain. Both are very popular in solo queue, and even by pros.
So, what has Riot changed? And what was their plan with the Sydnra modifications currently being explored on PBE’s server? According to Riot TheTruexy, They wanted to give her greater power ups via her passive and make some of her spells more effective in certain game situations. For example, her E was more powerful in the early stages, and her W in the latter.
These are the changes that have been made on the PBE Server. Oh, and she also has new icons for her power-up abilities.
|Ability||PBE Patch 12.19: Changes|
|Dark Sphere (Q).||
|Force of Will (W).||
|Scatter the Weak||
|Unleashed Power (R).||
Get the latest Blitzcrank updates on PBE right now
Blitzcrank will also be receiving some major updates. They could also be used as support. The bot lane is where the support is currently annoying. However, these updates could change that.
- Base Stats
- Base Attack Speed: Increased from 0.625 to 0.65
- Attack Speed Ratio: Increased from 0.625 to 0.7
- Overdrive (W)
- Attack Speed: Increased from 30% – 62% to 40% – 92%
- Mana Costs: Increased from 75 – 85
- Now deals 1% maximum HP magic damage while active, increased to 60 – 180 for non champs
- Power Fist (E)
- Mana Costs: Increased between 25 and 40
- Scales now have 25% AP. They were also increased by 150% AD +125% AP to match non-champions
- Static Field (R)
- Passive AP ratio rose from 30% to 30% flat to 30% up to 50%
- No longer capped at three stacks
This could make Blitzcrank an attractive option in the jungle and even the top lane. Perhaps this champ is worth a chance with the current changes on the PBE? The possibilities are endless. Moakai changes to make him more attainable in other positions have worked, so why not Blitzcrank?
Janna VFX Update
JAlso, anna will be receiving an update to the PBE server’s visual interface. For everyone to try out. This is a smaller scale visual update to the ones we have. VGU or the ASU. Riot is here to improve the abilities of older champions. These updates will be available in 2022 for champions like Nami, Twisted Fate, Fizz and Twisted Fate.
Also, her skins will receive updates as needed.
- Base Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Tempest Janna: The same as base
- Hextech Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Frost Queen Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Janna Victorious: Complete Overhaul
- Janna Forecast: Complete Overhaul
- Fnatic Janna: The same as base but with a custom W
- Star Guardian JannaUpdate: Q and Tornado have an impact effect. R now has a healing VFX.
- Sacred Sword Janna: Small update to Q and Tornado, adding impact effect on Q and Tornado. New healing VFX for R
- Janna’s charm is amazingUpdate: Q and Tornado have an impact effect. R now has a healing VFX.
- Guardian of the Sands Janna: Small update to Q and Tornado, adding impact effect on Q and Tornado. New healing VFX for R
- The Battle for Queen JannaAdding an impact effect to Q, and new healing VFX for R
- Crystal Rose Janna: Q now has an impact effect, R now has a healing VFX
- Cyber Halo JannaAdding an impact effect to Q, and new healing VFX for R
- Prestige Cyber Halo Janna: Q now has an impact effect, R now has a healing VFX
Riot even gives visual updates to never-skinny people like Cyber Halo Janna.
URF Back on the PBE Server 12.19
With the League of Legends World Championship There will be a new mode for the game. What mode did Riot select this time around? Not Nexus Blitz, that’s for sure Instead we’re getting URF… again. Riot also plans to release more Spirit Blossom skins, and the new Nexus Blitz maps is actually inspired by the original Spirit Blossoms. This was not a pleasant surprise for fans.
- How did URF fans react to the news that URF would be back in the next patch of the game?
Instead, we’re going to be playing URF once more. It seems that we will never get another PvE game mode. Riot has been playing these four modes for 4 years now.
Spirit Blossom Skins Return in LoL Patch 12.19
It has been more than two years since League of Legends released Spirit Blossom skins. The first batch of skins were and are still iconic. LoL Patch 12.19 has received a total number of ten. new Spirit Blossom skins To add to the Ionian folklore, are we crazy? Not at all.
- Sett, The Spirit of Challenge
- Aphelios, Twin Spirits of Night
- Syndra, the Spirit of Freedom
- Evelynn, The Spirit of Love
- Tristana is the Spirit of Chance
- Soraka, the Spirit Of Pity
- Darius, the Spirit of War
- Yorick, the Spirit Of Ruin
- Master Yi, the Spirit of Legacy
- Spirit Blossom Master Yi Prestige Edition
The game will add a total of ten skins. These skins will be added to the game. Ionia: Mystery to Ionia Since these skins appear to be canonical, each champion represents a spirit from the Ionian folklore. I wonder how their stories will relate to the original Spirit Blossom Skins. (c/ Riftfeed