In the world of gaming, milestones League of Legends has become a major topic of discussion. The game, developed by Riot Games, is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates, and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.
Riot has been hard at it to create a new experience for League of Legends. The first phase featured a mythic shop and some new skins. Now, Riot is getting ready to launch the second part of its mythic overhaul — Masterwork and Showcase Milestones.
But what are these milestones? These milestones are what unlock, and how can you make the most of them. The Eclipse event in the client gave us a first glimpse at how the Showcase Milestones will function and how it will impact players.
What are Masterwork Milestones?
Masterwork chests are something we all know. They are not the exact same as Hextech Chests that you can get for free. Masterwork chests cannot be purchased without their purchase. What does this all have to do the new Masterwork Milestones? Well, Riot will introduce a new type of battle pass track for Masterwork chests. This means that by opening chests, you can earn rewards at specific points.
All Eclipse Skins in League of Legends
What Are the Masterwork Milestones Rewards?
This reward track can be repeated infinitely. The track can be repeated infinitely, regardless of how many Masterwork chests are opened. One track can contain 25 Masterwork chests. These are the rewards you could earn.
- 5 Masterwork Chests: 5 Mythic essence and one skin fragment of any tier
- 10 Masterwork Chests: 5 Mythic Essences
- 15 Masterwork Chests: 5 Mythic Essence, one 975 RP+ Tier skin shard
- 20 Masterwork Chests: 5 Mythic Essences
- 25 Masterwork Chests: 10 Mythic Essence, one 1350+ RP(Epic) Tier skin shard
The mythic content overhaul phase 2 also includes other features. Riot is also implementing a Showcase Milestones battle pass track.
What are Showcase Milestones?
This idea is very similar to that mentioned above. Instead of Masterwork chests though, This battle pass track includes opening capsules from specific in-client events. Open the track for the Showcase Milestones’ first battle pass track Eclipse capsules You will be able to win great items in the game. Riot offers great prizes One Eclipse 2022 event capsule is yours for freeSo you can get a new icon.
Remember that orbs are not considered capsules and do not count towards battle pass tracks.
What are the Showcase Milestone Rewards?
Like we said, opening event capsules will allow you to get other rewards. Anyone who manages to play League of Legends for at least a few hours can earn one event capsule free of charge and get started on their Showcase Milestone.
These are the Showcase Milestone Rewards for the 2022 Eclipse Event
- 1 Capsule – Eclipse Knight 2022 Icon
- 3 Capsules: Prestige Eclipse Knight Senna Emote + 5 Mythic Essence
- 5 Capsules: Random Eclipse 2022 Epic Skin Permanent (Lunar Eclipse Aatrox, Lunar Eclipse Senna, Solar Eclipse Sejuani, Sun-Eater Kayle) + 15 Mythic Essence
- 10 capsules: Random Eclipse 2022 Epic skin Permanent + 20 Mythic Essence
- 15 Capsules – Random Eclipse 2022 Epic skin Permanent + 25 Mythic Essence
- 20 Capsules. Random Eclipse 2022 Epic Face Permanent + Eclipse2022 Grab Bag + 30 Mythic Essence
- 25 Capsules – 2 Eclipse 2022 Grab Bags +30 mythic essence
Can you always get Showcase Milestone Rewards
These rewards can only be accessed during an event. If you’re willing to pay a little extra to obtain as many skin shards and mythic essences as possible, and to ensure that you get Eclipse skins, then You have 14 days to open 25 Eclipse chests starting April 28, 2022. However, there are still other events that could occur. High Noon And another for Star GuardiansYou might want to save your money now. You might get the new Mordekaiser skin.