The meta is everywhere right now! Even Teemo Jungle can be somewhat viable As a response to other picks! It is likely that the meta will stabilize in the near future along with some LoL Patch 11.24 will see system changes.
We take a look at some of the most notable and least popular champions from the patch in this tier list. Help with data retrieval from websites like u.gg And op.gg. This allows us to identify the best champions possible for climbing in ranked.
Who are The? S-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 11.23?
These are the champions to choose from LoL Patch 11.23. These champions have it all. These champions are great for solo queue. They have great clear and ganking potential. You can check out the LoL Patch 11.23 – S-Tier picks:
- Graves – Pick Rate: 11.2%, Win Rate: 50.59
- Shaco – Shaco – Win Rate 51.81, Pick rate 6.2%
- Master Yi – Win Rate: 51.42. Pick Rate: 8.6%
Master Yi is the only surprise. We’re fairly certain that Yi players are Due to the length of games, players are experiencing greater success. With the New bounty system. The preseason games are always more difficult because everyone makes more mistakes due to all the changes.
Who are They? A-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 11.23?
These champions are your best bet if your favorite S-Tier is banned. They are solid and not as good as some of the top champions in the meta.
- Vi – Win Rate 51.14%, Pick rate 5%
- Xin Zhao – Win Rate: 51.64%, Pick Rate: 5.9%
- Nunu and Willump: Win Rate: 53.26%, Pick rate: 3.7%
- Viego – Win Rate: 50.41%, Pick Rate: 10.2%
Our dear old friend Viego he is proving to be a problem in all skill brackets. Although he has received numerous buffs to his itemization pathway, it still seems that he is not happy. Major reason he is so strong Is the Lethal Tempo: Viego is greatly benefited by this, allowing him to have an incredible range of options! Except for a few poor matchups, he’s actually pretty close to S-tier.
Who are The F-Tier Junglers In LoL Patch 11.23
This is where you want your business to be. These champions should be avoided.That is it! Except if you are an OTP. Sorry! If you want to grind LP, steer clear of these champions!
- Rengar – Win Rate: 46.79%, Pick Rate: 3%
- Nidalee – Win Rate: 48.44%, Pick Rate: 5%
- Zed – Win Rate: 47.10%, Pick Rate: 3.3%
- Qiyana – Win Rate: 46.05%, Pick Rate: 3.3%
- Olaf – Win Rate: 47.57%, Pick Rate: 1%
- Diana – Win rate: 46.44%, pick rate: 2.7%
As you can probably guess, Most of these champions are very demanding mechanically. They You will need to have a lot of skills and not much payoff right now. They are however The right matchups can make it possible. If you don’t feel like losing LP we suggest sticking with other options.