League of Legends kicked off the season with the new champion. Zeri has made her debut, and boy is it electrifying, Let’s take a look at what the Spark of Zaun has to offer.
Today is the Season 2022 Livestream We learned a lot about what the future holds for the game. But importantly, we were given the all of the details on the new Marksman Zeri and her kit. Let’s see it!
- These new skins are coming out!
What are her real abilities?
Zeri, as you can probably guess will be able move lightning fast and zap her enemies whenever she wants. Zeri’s abilities include giant lazers, slows, and strong interactions with terrain.
We’ll now tell you what she does.
- Passive – Living battery Zeri gains Move Speed when she is protected. She absorbs the energy of an enemy shield when she is damaged, and she can shield herself.
- Q – Burst Fire – Passive: Zeri’s basic attack deals magic damage, scales with AP, and is treated as an ability. Moving and casting Burst Fire stores up energy in Zeri’s Sparkpack. Her next basic attack, when fully charged, will slow down and deal bonus damage.
Active: Burst Fire fires a burst consisting of 7 rounds. It deals physical damage to the enemy that is first hit. Burst fire scales with AD. It is treated as an attack and the first round applies on-hit effects. Its cooldown matches Zeri’s basic attack timer.
- W – Ultrashock Lazer – Zeri uses an electric pulse to slow down and damage the first enemy. The pulse fires a laser long distance from the point of impact if it hits a wall.
- E – Spark Surge Zeri sprints for a short distance, then energizes her next 3 burst fire casts, which cause them to penetrate through enemies. She will climb over or grind along any terrain that she runs into depending on the angle. Hitting a champion with an attack or ability reduces Spark Surge’s cooldown.
- R – Lightning Crash – Zeri releases a nova, which damages nearby enemies and overcharges her for a moderate amount of time. Zeri’s damage, attack speed, and move speed are increased when she is overcharged. Attacking enemy champions renews the overcharge duration, and adds another stack to Move Speed. While overcharged, Burst Fire’s damage concentrates into a faster triple shot that chains lightning between enemies.
You can see these capabilities in action by visiting Zeri, The Spark of Zaun Ability Reveal You can see real gameplay
How will she play?
According to what we know, Zeri is an a completely unique Marksman. Her unique gimmick? auto attack is a ability. Q is her auto attack. This means that her damage can be avoided, she can easily be itemized, and it will be easier for her to kite.
Because her A low cooldown projectile is the main cause of damage. Zeri is a place where movement will be very important. Zeri can only deal damage if he stays on the move and positions himself correctly. Like other marksmen. Tanky frontliners can help Zeri avoid the damage she causes. If she has not used her E in a while, Zeri is determined to kill targets, but she must outmaneuver all her enemies.
Because Zeri’s Lightning Crash and Ultrashock Lazer auto attacks are available. Scale with AP It is highly probable that Zeri will construct Nashor’s Tooth in order to make full use of these AP Scalings. It’s also possible that she could build full AP in certain situations, giving her more of a Burst Mage/Assassin playstyle As opposed to her current Marksman playstyle.
Zeri has an amazing kite range. Zeri is also a strong competitor in kite flying. Zeri will most likely be in solo lanes. Tristana and Lucian dominated the midlane for many years, and Zeri will be no different. She is capable of sustaining significant damage, slowing down a lot, and has good mobility. There’s Zeri is not impossible to use in Top or Middle lane.
When will Zeri become available?
We can see the release date through the client January 20th Zeri is Presently, the PBE Now. This electric ADC will be available with the ADC. LoL Patch 12.02 This will be out on January 19th.
We hope you’re just as excited about the new champion as us. You can try Zeri on PBE if youre interested in early testing. You can also look forward to a new meta for League of Legends!
You can find some great champion guides here to help you win Season 12!
- Vi Jungle Guide To Dominate With
- The Viktor Guide to Enhance Your Gameplay